www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you have ever thrown an Overhead Ace then tell us about it here. We all know that backhand or forehand aces are nice. But nothing can compare to an overhead ace.

I have had 3 overhead aces. All of them throwing a thumber shot. The first one came on Hole #7 at Va Du Mar Park in Boiling Springs. I threw a thumber and it skipped, off the ground, and went in. The second ace was thrown at Timmons Park in Greenville, SC. The hole is no longer there but it was then Hole # 16. It was a blind ace. I threw a thumber and heard metal, although it was not chains. So I thought that I either hit the top of the basket or the Manhole cover behind the basket. When I got closer I saw that it was laying in the basket. My last ace came on 12/30/2008. Hole #8 at Va Du Mar Park in Boiling Springs, SC. It is my favorite hole to throw a thumber. As I approached the pad I thought "i am going to ace this with a thumber one of these days". There is a pic of that ace on my profile.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

ive never hit one. but i have a brother with 5 tomahawk aces here at our home course.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968