www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm coming down to Palm Springs from San Francisco for a buisness thing on 1-27 and was hoping someone would want to show me around your course. I get into the airport around 12:30pm on Sunday and am not busy for work until 12pm Monday. Take me to your course!!!

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Right on Becky, come on out and play! You will probably have to play in the evening tho, because the course goes around a soccer park and it's pretty busy on Sunday. So we generally have to play toward dusk or night golf with lights - one benifit of sharing with the soccer players. Our club night is on Saturday nights.

btw, Palm Desert (the course) is approx. 20-25 min. from Palm Springs. Just let us know when your on your way, and a few of us can show you around.

-Jon
Awesome! Thanks Jon!

I would also be up for a road trip to the Yucaipa course if anyone is interested. I would put in on gas/food/drinks for sure.

Just to be clear I've got decent game so anyone interested wouldn't have to suffer thru a round of 50ft girlie drives ;)
Yucaipa is a fun course - I'm sure we could get some people together and do that. How long are you going to be down? Glad to hear you got game :) You will probably have a good time playing with Kerri (KV Flyer in our club) - she's got game too! She has too, she is always playing with the guys.

-Jon
Right on, perhaps she would want to play Yucaipa. I will be in town on Sunday 1-27 around 12:30 and leaving Monday evening...so Sunday is the only day I will have time to get out and play. I won't have a car but will put in on gas/food/drink/ect.
We are playing on Sat night, its the club night from 6 pm to 10 pm

Bert
Oh I saw you wont be here till Sun, but sure lets go out and play
Becky, I will be down in Redlands on Sunday the 27th so if Bert and Jon or Kerri want to play I would be happy to meet you guys there between 1-5 p.m. on Sunday. Redlands is like 5 minutes from Yucaipa. I wont be able to play on the 26th at night because I will be at a tournament in L.A. in the morning and most likely will stay in Redlands after the tourney.
Hello Becky,

I would love to throw discs with another girl. We are playing in a tourny on Saturday at Chavez Ridge and would like to play on Sunday. If you're up for it we could play Yucaipa on Sunday afternoon and PD on Monday morning. Looking forward to throwing with you.

Kerri
Bitchin, sounds like we've got a crew! I'm totally up for the road trip. Is anyone interested in picking me up at the airport? I could rent a car for the day if not, but I'd rather roll with some locals. Of course I will pay for gas/lunch/drinks...
I'll reserve a car for Sunday. I can be at the course between 1:30 and 2pm depending on how fast the car rental place is and if google maps is correct with an approximate drive time of one hour. My cell number is 415-420-2184. Good luck at the LA tournament!!
Hey Becky, the course will be flooded with soccer players between 1:30 -4:30 pm. You won't be able to play the course until the evening - we have lights at the field. I will send you Kerri's phone number so you can coordinate with her when you get here (check your messages). Also, do you have a picture you could add to your profile so we know who to look for?

-Jon

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968