www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Myself Ive been to 16 in a row and hopefully wont miss one for a long time.

Views: 8

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I've been to 4 Pender benders and can't wait for the next one.
I've been to 4 - can't wait for next year.
Attachments:
97' 98' 99' 00' 01' 02' 03' Then I had to move to Michigan. Can't wait to get back home.
I think I have quit three jobs skipped surgery played year before last with a broken hand, played one year after getting gutted some how still made it that year. The only thing that I couldnt do is drive a rascal around that course so Trev or Paul one of you two will eventually have to piggy back my ass around the course. Shit Ill throw with my teeth if I have to.
i have some gaps but ive made a good number of the last 25.ive been 1st or 2nd a bunch of those.i even won the smooth move 1 year.in a;ll the places ive played its 1st for crazy fun
Johnny Mac said:
I think I have quit three jobs skipped surgery played year before last with a broken hand, played one year after getting gutted some how still made it that year. The only thing that I couldnt do is drive a rascal around that course so Trev or Paul one of you two will eventually have to piggy back my ass around the course. Shit Ill throw with my teeth if I have to.

so you're about due to win it then!
Hello Johnny this is Darrell Prunty. I have played 12 tournaments. My experiences have always been a gas. It was nice to play White River last weekend. It was cool to actually win a tournament and play well. See you in May.
I've been to 22 out of my 26 years playing. I think I remember 2 of them!! Bradness

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968