www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey All,

The challenge is on to see who out of our group will hit the next Ace at Greenwood. Laurie came very close on hole 3 (which I think is the most likely hole) on Sat morning, the disc sailed past pin high, about a metre and a half to the right. I hope I'm there when it happens, its bloody awesome to watch!

Will it be Emil, Dave, Corey? Or will it be one of the dark horses, maybe Laurie or Stew? Whoever it is, its exciting, and only a matter of time.

PS I'm putting a six-pack of the winners beer of choice up for grabs. Rules are that there must be at least two witnesses, it cannot be off a mulligan or costanza, and has to be one one of the 'standard' holes.

Game on, Gentlemen.

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

PS this contest is open to anyone else who wants to come down and throw... we're looking at establishing a WA club, so the mroe people we get into the group, the better!
Come on, you guys havent cost me a cent yet, pick up your act!
I dont think the first ace will be on 3. I think it will be on either 2,8 or 9 and it will be thrown by me, corey, cam or Chris
we'll see...
i only say these holes cause i recon that number 4 is growing over very fast and with out the proper triming it will soon be a flook if somone hits it
U think the angle is too tricky on 3?
i think its more the fact of there being no angle. you sorta have to let go of it straight and it would have to come over the grass tree and under the branch. Im not saying it is imposible just saying it is a very hard shot it would have to be spot on. Mind you somone might be able to skip one in.
I'd be happy with a 3 on the third let alone an ace! I'll just keep working on hole 8 I think
well well well the ace has been hit. Well done to Corey for hitting the ace on hole one!

I never would have thought that an ace would have been hit one this hole well done man.
Hey man is it going to be a carton for the next one??
Well i put up the sixpack, if you want to put up a carton knock yourself out!
Cheers, the vodoo has been lifted, the ice has been broken
let them come thick and fast now
im happy to put up a carton for the next!
i recon there are many holes to ace even 3 ive seen the chains rattled on that one, 2 and 8 and daves been close to 4 and hit the basket on 9
i tell u what though if someone gets one on 5 or 7 ile eat every disc on my bag

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968