www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wanted to start a thread because I didn't see any "Care & Cleaning" instructions on the Revolution site. I just put my white Dual pack through the 2009 season and it needs some cleaning love. I'll shake out all the dirt and pine needles every now and then but.. the clay mud really stained up the front of it. I want my whites to be white but am afraid of using bleach or any other stain cleaner on the material. Are there any cleaning methods that are an absolute no no on these bags ??

What were your methods of getting all the dirt and grit off your bags??
- AND .. easy methods of taking the cage out of the dual pack.(that one hasn't been answered yet)

Much appreciated,

Mike

Tags: bags, care, cleaning, instruction, revolution, scrub, washing, white

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

You can wash your Dual Pack in the washing machine. Take everything out, wash it by itself, then hang-dry it overnight.

To keep the white looking fresh, you might try a bleach pen. I've heard players have had good success with them on the white Cordura.

Thanks,

-Dave
How do you get your rollcage out after it's already snapped in there? I was straight pounding on it but could not get that thing disassembled.
Mike-

Grab one side wall and pull. The parts are very flexible and the frame will twist a bit, but it comes out without too much effort.

Once you get teh frame out, take it apart by pulling one of the sidewalls off. The sidewalls come off most easily when you grab them as close to the cross beams as possible and pull.

Then, reassamble the frame inside the bag once you've got it clean.

Thanks,

-Dave
COOL !... yeah.. I was just afraid I was going to snap the plastic. Thanks so much for the tip. This will give me an opportunity to take the divider I don't use out as well.
I machine washed my Carolina bag and it turned out fine. I hung it to dry using my quad straps above a small heater and within a few hours it was like brand new and completely dried.
Yeah.. just letting you all know .. the frame WILL come apart.. you just have to "finaggle" with it until you can get both sides out. but after that.. and getting it scrubbed up and dried.. Looks like brand new. Couldn't be happier. Now it's time to do it all over again. White is so high maintenance !! ..but it looks so good.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968