www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I realize this is a dumb question. I am going to be ordering a set of Phenix quads for my carolina bag. I've never had quads before. Where do I attach them on the bag? Do I use the big loops? Or maybe the plastic "loops"? Do I attach the front and the back at the same place? Does it even matter? Thanks for any input.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Not a dumb question at all I too had this question when i recieved my carolina bag. The smaller straps closest to the cross section connect to the plastic d-rings at the top where the shoulder strap now resides.The longer straps then connect to the fabric loops in the back of the bag.

Good luck the quads will save some much needed energy for you and you will be in awe how much you will hate a single strap.
i have mine hooked up like beatz except the top straps are hooked up to the loops on the top. works great for me! not sure if its better or worse than hooking up to the plastic though.
Yeah I run mine through the plastic on top (where the included strap connects) and then the small loops at the end of the zipper on the back side of the bag.

I've seen people use basically every possible configuration though, and I'm not aware of any reason why it would matter for the most part....if you have your bag extremely heavy, the fabric loops on top *might* not be the best idea, because I believe them to be the weakest spot on the bag.....otherwise just try out different combinations until you find one that works for you.
If you want to remedy the situation, heres exactly what you do. First, find a friend who's bag looks like a safeway bag full of plates, give him your carolina bag. Then, find the nearest computer and order the Dual Pack. Once you go Dual, you never go back. Its better for your discs, and better on your back. It has a place for your drink and a pocket for your snack. It can take a beating and wont rip tear or crack. even when you load up 34 discs, 17 in each stack. When you get online, order the bag in black, peeps will think your the mack... daddy that is. Then you'll be singin nick nack... paddy wack give your dog some crack.. thats wack jack...

plus if you are trying to smuggle drugs through the airport and take your discs with you, you have room for a small pet in one of the side pockets. EVERYBODY WINS. If you only had the carolina bag, you wouldn't have room for your drugs, so instead of holding them in your hand, you have to panic and swallow them, which never goes well. Dude.. save yourself before its too late... Is prison really worth it? Don't risk it... get the dual pack.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968