www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What's your opinion?

Tags: bag, revo, revolution

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Revo Mini Deluxe is 95% perfect!
They just need to replace the 2 fabric loops on the bag that hold quads and make them plastic loops.
I like a lot of storage, especially for winter play. Weather can change quickly and there are times you need to add or subtract layers. It seems like the place another pocket could be added is below the disc rack.
They do a great job with grossgrain tapped edges, I would like to see the stress points bartacked. Dual Bag needs a different fabric on the back - something similar to what Mystery Ranch uses. I would like to see a little better design on the disc rack in the bottom of the Dual Pack, sometimes the two outer support brackets stick out when the bottom is un-zipped. They do a great job with placement of the YKK #5 and #10 Zippers. On the Carolina Bag I would like to see a more durable plastic loop on top - True North uses a good plastic loop on their Campain Bag - Just a few thoughts, though they do make a good product. - At one time I desighned and sewed packs for wildland fire -Winter Off Season Work
are any of you guys seeing any wear where on your truck vinyl bottoms? i've had my carolina bag for 2 months and i'm seeing some wear on the corners where the frame is.
I like the ryno liner option that Phoenix gives that would be nice
an easier way to disassemble the rollcage !! haha.. That's it

just needed some thing to take off the weight from the top compartment, so i could grab my disc with out a prob. any questions about it let me know ill give you the mesaurements and everything i used for it.
only a few things come to mind as far as improvements..

the bottle holders are pretty weak. I don't know why they couldn't just have a covered bottom so you could put smaller drinks in there

A mini pocket would be nice I guess....but when I'm actually using a mini I usually just carry it in the back pocket anyway.

Better (read: stronger) connection points for quads

A couple pockets or dividers of some kind in the side pockets would be nice. At least some elastic mesh or something.

Those are really the only places in which I feel like my bag is in any way lacking. And despite my complaints about the quad hookups, I've been using mine for 4-5 years with zero damage done to anything except the frame (which is the old style wooden & plastic)

I guess if you were particularly picky you could want a slightly bigger opening as well.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968