www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The time is now, I am putting together the remainder on the New Rip Disc Golf line of disc golf discs. Let me know what you would like to see more of in a disc and I'll do my bet to meet your needs? It's our goal to meet the needs of the Players in this fast growing sport we have come to love so much!

Tags: N, New, about, disc, discs, favorite, golf, grip, idea, line, More…rip, sports

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to see a disc made for overhands, maybe have a rim that would easier to grip for thumbers. I know alot use the Epic for it, but that disc is just too out there for me.

Other thought would be a overstable midrange with a thumb track like the Gt Banger

last one, something super understable so kids and lady's could have a turnover driver/ backhand roller

Similar ideas,want as Gabriel mentioned.

Understable to stable discs.

Weight..164-172..age old player/thrower 59

reflective,light colored (highway signage)

Best of luck,hope this adventure"flies";>}

Posting of discs pictures will be nice.

a polycarbonight would probably be way over stable but pretty !
I'll have pic to post in about 2 weeks... not even any disc's in hand yet... well get a prototype run in hand for a local event we are playign on the 22 of Jan
I got a bunch of the old style plastic too. Innova, Lightning and Discraft. The problem is they are too hard to replace, so I have moved on to the new disc. I have plenty for you too buy lol.

How bout a driver with the feel and distance of a Katana, but with the gripping rim like that of an Avenger SS. The Lattitude 64 stuff has the smaller grip rim like Discrafts but is a little taller, like my Roc. I like my Avenger SS but it lacks the glide that my MOnarch has, maybe that has something to do with the flat flight plate.

A putter with a shorter lip that the Wizard and Magnet would be nice also.

Remember I want to make disc's that work for you! Please let me know what you want in a disc and I'll do my best to make it work!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968