www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

there is also a club on this site which is dedicated to all three Ypsi courses (Rolling hills, EMU, and waterworks.

I

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I love this site and check it out pretty frequently. IMO....However, If I had any criticism it would be the fact that there are so many clubs it splinters everyone off and it is difficult to follow all the threads.....(I don't want to receive emails after every response, therefore I disabled that function). There was already an Ypsi club with all three courses and an additional rolling hills specific club is nice, it just makes it harder for everyone to communicate with each other if there are several groups covering the same subject . any thoughts??
I think the Ypsi folks should bang their heads together and settle on a single place.
thats what I was hoping for....one place to gather collectively, communicate, etc.....don't know how to do that two clubs already started here(Probably due to the contest promo for every course)...any thoughts terry???? is there a way to combine the two after both have already been created???? just wondering...

thanks again Terry!
I agree totally i personally have to many groups to watch. that is by choice thoughi do see it sill to have two groups for the same course

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968