www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I now have #33 after a hotly contested second round at Morley this afternoon. Augie, Eric, his son E.J., Tommy and I all played today. During the second round, which was very slow playing (as you might imagine Sunday at Morley to be), we skipped hole 11 to finish before dark. I was in the lead by one stroke when we finished hole 19 and Augie was in second with the lowest bag tag. We decided to play hole one, as it was now dark, to make up for skipping hole 11. He birdied and I par'd, so we were now tied. We played hole two and he drove out onto the dirt road, about 20' from the basket with an unobstructed putt. I was about 15' away, but in the bushes. He missed his birdie putt, but had an easy par, so I had to either birdie for the win or lay up for the tie and move on to hole three. I MADE MY PUTT, from my knees, under the branches.
Any other stories?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Nice going. You might need to give KG lessons on how to putt from the bushes. He had what looked like a great drive but it ended up behind some tall bushes and he was unable to convert. There was an Aces bag tag side bet between the Risleys, Roper, Beanieman, KG, Boyd (who didn't show for the third round) and myself. KG won it and should get Boyd's gold 007 tag. The rest of the order went Beanieman, Allen, Ben, AJ, Roper and Boyd with a DNF. AJ and I played on the same card in the third round and I took his low tag and was able to keep a lower tag because we tied overall in the tournament. I'll be out at EI on Saturday and will probably go to Montiel afterwards if anyone is up for some Tag rounds.
nice------------------------- I'll be out of town Saturday, maybe we could have a rematch Sunday.
way to putt, Eric
Eric -
Do you think you and EJ would be able to make it up north? We could practice for the Ice Bowl at Montiel if you want.
We could try, I'll get back to you Sat night or Sun AM, thanks, Eric
Is anybody gonna be at Morley or SV today around 430? I want to have a tag challenge since I haven't had a real one for about two weeks.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968