www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If anyone sees my little buddy JD, please tell em da yoseman says high.

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

He's really little!!!
I got to play the first round at Horsetown with JD this weekend. He schooled us on how to consistently make 30+ foot putts, with a crazy wind. The second round he showed everyone how to get an Ace on his second to last hole. Yeah, he is little, but he played BIG. We will try to get him on this site.
You'd think he would be here! You'd think he'd be in this club!!!
yeah being that he is one of the founding fathers of the Shasta Series. In the words of Buzz Lightyear he is " a strange little man". :)
Hey fellers,
We're thinking about adding the course at Weed to the "State of Jefferson Flipout League".
Any input would be welcome.
thanks in advance
da yoseman
ps
is Jim "the puttin fool " Cooper still around?
Yeah, COOOOPPPP!!!! is still up there.
What is the "State of Jefferson Flipout League"? I am somewhat familiar with the "State of Jefferson". Isnt that a part of far Northern California and Southern Oregon that was going to become its own state until a war broke out and then it was forgotten?
Anyway, the course is a very good one for difficulty. It's also a very beautiful course in the woods for those of us from the flatlands like Redding, CA! I know it's no Whistlers Bend, but it is very fun and challenging in it's own right.
If you do decide to include it in your league, you should take into account the fact that it is on school grounds. I know this could pose problems for some golfers, i.e. glass bottles, and smoking as well as planning your event around school events.
I dont mean to discourage you, as I think the course itself is worthy of inclusion, I just thought I would state the downside as well. Good luck, and DO let us know more about the State of Jefferson, and the Flipout League.
-Jed Lack
p.s. We just call Jim Cooper "Frisbee Jim" and he's still around telling us "youngsters" about the early days of the sport we all love!
hi jd this is janelle wallace and i took 3rd in womens and would like to collect my winnings please call 282-0210

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968