www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've recently started sidearming buzzz's, and with good results!  I tilt them down to get a hyzer flip for a fairly straight midrange shot.  Just wondering if anyone does this?

Views: 91

Replies to This Discussion

That is a shot I have been working on for a while now I Also sidearm it to force a short turnover shot.
yeah, ive been doin the same too, especially with my 168g buzzz
works great for me, I use it on a couple of short holes off the tee sidearm, aim about 10-15' left fades right in for a nice park job easy 2.
I'm really huge into side arming. And it took me a while to figure my game out and which disc are compatible with my style. One thing I learned, especially the hard way, is to side arm disc that aren't meant to be thrown forehand. There's too many disc out there to try to make a disc that you love do something its not suppose to do. We all want to consolidate our bags, but id rather have more disc for shot selection then a smaller selection and force disc out of there characteristics. So with that said, the buzz can be side-armed, but only up to 100-150 feet in my opinion. If you don't mind your disc turning over at longer distances, then by alleans throw it. I highly recommend the One for the shorter distances and the hornet at longer. Check the characteristics and try throwing it. I promise you'll love it. It easily replaced my side-arm Buzz approach.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968