www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Please use this to post questions, request, comments and playing times for Park Circle

Tags: Carolina, Charleston, Circle, North, Park, South

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Love the park until you wing one the wrong way with new disc and it lands on end in road, the rex is pretty much screwed after that one.
I almost lost one in a storm drain yesterday. Flick on #14 went OB. I'm glad there were no cars. When are we gonna get the 9th basket back!?!?!
What have you be using instead of the basket?
Dont know, they have put 2 new sleeves in the ground, I would think its coming back out soon
A stupid hole in the ground. Times like these you really appreciate the invention of the basket.

Robby said:
What have you be using instead of the basket?
The #9/#18 basket is back in the ground.
Nice! we were using the pine tree behind it.
Robby you coming out to Hampton Park tomrrow? Get out there in the morning, gonna set up the temp course that they shoot the Classic on.

Robby said:
Nice! we were using the pine tree behind it.
Yeah Jack! Been looking forward to it all week. I talked to Heywood the other day and he said to be there at 8:30. I was trying to get a couple of my friends to come, but they all had something to do. Looks like I will be flying alone. Never the less, sounds like fun and I can't wait. You going to be there?
I'll be there about 9 or so....but you wil have someone to walk with im sure

Robby said:
Yeah Jack! Been looking forward to it all week. I talked to Heywood the other day and he said to be there at 8:30. I was trying to get a couple of my friends to come, but they all had something to do. Looks like I will be flying alone. Never the less, sounds like fun and I can't wait. You going to be there?
Cool, see you there.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968