www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Use this for your general comments and knowledge swap

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Who's going to see Widespread Panic when they come to town? We sould get together for some lot discgolf!
Presto said:
Who's going to see Widespread Panic when they come to town? We sould get together for some lot discgolf!

i will be there. sadly, it will be my last panic shows for awhile. it has been a great 13 years following them around.
we are having a get together at my place before the saturday show. all are welcome to come if they want. we are going to try to do some low country boil and maybe some oysters if it is cold enough
What about the temporary course at Hampton Park? I was gonna try and get in on some of that action. What time ya gonna cook? Jack has some local shrimp he might let go for a fee...
i got people coming from out of town so i won't be making hampton park, i guess we will eat around 2ish so we have time to digest before we start to rage all over again. i am going all out for this run since it will be one of my last

wake up and rage
When is the temp course gonna be set up at Hampton Park
Saturday the 25th. Hampton Park is the venue. Some of the guys are gonna set up the front 9 play it twice, and then move the baskets to play the back 9 twice. I hope to make it to play the 2nd nine holes, move the baskets, and play the back nine once. Jack you gonna make it?
I'm gonna try, would love to play something new, its all about how good the repairs on my water leak under my living room goes. All goes well then ill be done this weekend, if not.....its gonna be a nightmare
I may have to remove myself from this list if there is talk about Panic ;-)!!

wayhighoffire said:
Presto said:

i will be there. sadly, it will be my last panic shows for awhile. it has been a great 13 years following them around.
we are having a get together at my place before the saturday show. all are welcome to come if they want. we are going to try to do some low country boil and maybe some oysters if it is cold enough
Whoo Hooo! I won a pair of tix to Fri. night's show!! Gonna pick 'em up today! Whoo Hoo!

I'm off the next couple o days. Let's go throw!
Did a CRAZY thing yesterday, got to Park Circle at 10 AM met with Blain, William, that coupled with separate rounds with with random drop in peeps, We managed to play 90 holes of golf!!! I have to get started on repairing this water leak, gotta reroute the lines from outside to inside gonna take some time, but I am looking into getting it to a point to where I may be able to play Sunday at Trophy. Make a few calls, I KNOW you can find someone to play wit.
William told me y'all ripped it up yesterday. How does the ol' arm feel after some Iron Man golf? I'll be out at trophy for some after-brunch DG on Sunday.
Hell I was suprised, my arm was fine, but let me tell ya....my DOGS WERE A BARKIN LAST NIGHT. My feet were killin me, way i figured it, we prolly walked over 12 miles yesterday. Like I said hopefully I will see you on Sunday.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968