The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm still very new to disc golf, so this may be a really dumb question. I assumed that since a hyzer goes to the left for RH throwers, a curve to the right would be a hyzer for LH throwers. A friend of mine argued against that, though, saying a hyzer is always the name for a curve to the left. Can anyone help me with this?

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

your correct.
a hyzer is a fade of the disc opposite of your throwing hand.
right hand back hand fades to the left.
left hand back hand fades to the right.
it is a matter of flight of the disc.
Yeah, your buddy is wrong. That is the right hand prejudice speaking. ;-)


Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm — 1 Comment

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm



© 2015   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service