www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What do you think about the switch to Pay 2 Play next year? Is this fair? Is this right?

Some have already expressed their feelings by writing all over a sign posted by the park. They didn't sound to happy in their remarks.

Is $2 to play really that much? Is this breaking a disc golf tradition of always being able to play for FREE?

Tags: MI, creek, disc, fee, fees, free, golf, greens, pay, play, More…stony, to

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

So far they haven't started charging yet.

My guess is sometime this spring.
Both courses? Is there a secret course I don't know about or are you referring to the old 9 hole course across the street and up the road a little?

I just played there yesterday and noticed that they put some woodchips around the baskets. They cut down some more trees too. At least they're doing some improvements now. If we could only get rid of some of them vandals too.

peace
Thumbs up for pay $2 play. Grass is cut, trees have been taken down, new ones have been planted in better locations etc.

All this upkeep costs $$.

Now rumor has it there may be another course going in at Stony? And another being installed at Kensington.

Paying $2 is a small price to pay to play a great course located on a beautiful piece of land worth millions of dollars.

The metro parks don't even have to offer DG. They could just leave the land unused and save the payroll.

If you feel scammed think about the cost of 24 baskets @ $400 a pop. Not to mention the tee pads.

Keep paying and they will keep building. We'll end up with 48 holes at each park.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968