www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It looks like more tree's have been axed recently. Hole #6 and #7 have really changed. Good luck finding any shade near the open field this summer.

Was it necessary to cut down everything? I can see the need for some clearing, but it looks like somebody was bored and just started choppin away.

Any reasons? Emerald Ash Borer beetle? Tree might fall on someone?

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

i believe that like all the parks in around here that they got chopped cause of that stupid bug
I miss getting mad at the tree's for jumping in front of my disc.
Holy Cow! There are dead/dying tree's everywhere at Stony. Most are nothing more than a skeleton of a tree now. How can we stop these damn bugs? Hell, they're even killing the ash tree's at our house. These trees are older than my folks, and now they're just dead. Damn this sucks.
Holy *%#%$ !

Ash borers have infested more trees at Stony Nothing but bare trees @ hole #22 on your left. More gone at hole #11 near basket. 12 more dying in my backyard! When will it stop?

Damn them! Damn them all!
More clearing has been done near the swamp. They cut down a bunch of dead trees along with a few others.

When they're done, there won't be much of a challenge left from this course anymore.
well from the people i know the course will be changed to suit the cutting of the trees. so there will be changes to the course where needed.
More dead trees have been axed. It looks like it will help dry out those low spots that have been nothing but mud.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968