www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I'm heading to Adrian/Toledo at the end of this week and was wondering what the current course conditions are for the area courses. Does anyone know if the courses in Adrian are in the ground? OR which courses in the Toldeo area are in the ground for that matter.

Thanks

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Ottawa is no longer snow covered.. but there is most likely some standing water on some of the holes. Vienna, as of today(sunday) had ALOT of standing/running water around due to the recent rain. As for Adrian I do not know because I have not been up there since late summer/early fall adn as of then it was still int he groud.. I think a few holesare pulled for the winter b/c you do play around the sledding hill. if you'ere up for a round on saturday, le tme know what time, I should be able to make it out to any of the area courses!
As of Tuesday, we have had a small cold snap and the gound should be pretty solid for this upcoming week-end. All of the Toledo area courses are in the ground still (Ottawa, Vienna, and the 7 holes @ Parmalee).
Thanks for the update. I'm hoping to get out and play a round on Friday possibly at Vienna and hopefully Sat AM in Adrian

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968