www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Over the past weekend mike talked with a gal from east park dist. we need some ideas on fundraisers and what you guys want to see as for the course layout...as i am sure you all know I am looking for a very long course sine we don't have much of that in the bay area...let me know what you guys think!!!

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone been to Don Castro Park off 580? Plenty of facilities. Parking seems to be free/plentiful. There is a swimming area for kids, picnic areas, and trails heading towards Pleasanton.

What about you guys? Any updates? Frye?
ISN'T THAT THE PARK THAT THE POOL LOOKS LIKE A LAGOON??? HAVN'T BEEN THERE EITHER WAY BUT MAYBE WE COULD REVIVE THIS PARK IF THIS IS THE ONE I AM THINKING OF.

I WENT OUT TO LAS TRAMPOS ON SUN AND SEEN A LOT OF POSSIBILITIES. i OR WE NEED TO GO ON A LITTLE HIKE TO SEE WHAT IS BEYOND THE TREE LINE AND SEE HOW THICK THE WOODS ARE. LOOKS VERY NOVATO-ISH. BUT ALSO LOOKS VERY FEASABLE AND SEEMED TO BE USED BY MAINLY HIKERS AND EQUESTRIAN FOLKS. MAYBE WE COULD GET A GROUP OF PEOLPLE TOGETHER FOR A LITTLE SAFARI ACTION IN THE PARK WE CHOOSE FOR THE PRAPOSAL?? I THINK WE COULD ROUND UP 9 BASKETS OR SO.
I checked out Cull Canyon over the weekend and I think the greenery is too dense to get a course in. I also checked out Greenridge Park with Mike. We agreed that it has prospects. The park is a part of HARD, (hayward area recreation district).

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=37.719609,-122.040854&sp...

On the way home, I took redwood rd and stopped by Anthony Chabot park. I like this site the best. world class.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=37.759638,-122.106986&sp...
NEW COURSE GOING INTO SAN RAMON IN SUMMER OF 09 IF NOT SOONER!!!!!!!
There is an awesome open space in Danville called Charllet Woods. It has good trees around the perimeter and has 'fingers' that are open enough for basket/tee placements. I have started going there to paractice my distance toss.
what is the adress to this cowboy?? I would love to check it out this weeked...
Charlotte Woods? I only saw a C.W. middle school. Osage park is there and is pretty big...but it doesn't look suitable from satellite photos. Unless there is a lot of fringe space. Oakhill park looks cool on the other side of 680.

Cowboy said:
There is an awesome open space in Danville called Charllet Woods. It has good trees around the perimeter and has 'fingers' that are open enough for basket/tee placements. I have started going there to paractice my distance toss.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968