www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I saw a posting on the Innova club page that the Champion Classic Roc is being discontinued. As anybody heard anything about this?

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

I would be very, very sad =(

I guess if I somehow lost my baby, I could throw DX. Mebbe they are replacing it with a publicly available star =D
Champion is dis-continued, and will only be available through CFR prgrams (however many they have left, and thats IT). I don't see star becoming widely available anytime soon, so grab them as you see them!
I just bought a couple on the ultraweb, so now I have a few stockpiled. Like Ron_The_Whip said, from here out I think they will be available only as CFR.
No and it can't happen.... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Are you getting this INNOVA? Don't make me switch to the discrap Buzz!!!!!!
I guess the stack I have squirreled away just got a little deeper in the stack. I thought they were readily available. I guess not enough people are enlightened out there. peace

Andrew Rich
Team Innova
Roots Roc Reggae
www.purediscgolf.com
Star Classic Roc is working pretty well for me...although I've never thrown a champ Roc. I can't seem to find one anywhere.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968