www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all you recycle supporters. I need your help. I am designing a Team Recycle shirt with a friend and we need help with the back.
What I'm looking for is a short list of things we can do while out on the course to help the environment. Example: "pack out what you pack in" or "put all trash in cans". The best 5 suggestions will make the shirt.
We will eventually make the shirt available on this site and others.
Let's hear from everyone!

Tags: recycle, sayings, shirts, slogans

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

recycle everything

don't make trash

your mother doesn't live here and she isn't cleaning up after you either
Treat the course like it's your yard.
You haven't obviously seen everyones' yards........
well there is my old neighbor. Which I'm sure is why my house is not selling. Okay so not everyone, but most people don't throw junk in their yard. Those are the same type of people that litter in the park all the time.
Cause you don't see anybody throwing away stuff in their own yard.

Another is if you break a disc, it's not a shrine of worship to the disc gods for all to see. Either throw it away or give to somebody with a dog or something. I played with a guy that did this (sadly he was in his mid 30's doing this). I said why don't you just throw that away. He said "no it's my shrine" I just look at him like he was a f'ing retard, havn't played with him since that day, really immature for his age.

Anyways this is a cool idea, I'll have to think of some things and post if I come up with anything else.
been to any trailer parks?
I don't plan on going to any trailer parks unless there so happens to be a disc course set up around it and even then you might throw a disc, see it land, walk up and it's gone.

Not that I'm saying everybody at a trailer park steals. I was just cracking a joke.
1. Urge your Congress Member to support Clean Energy and Green Jobs.

2.Avoid fast starts and stops.

3. Switch Your Bulbs to CFLs

4. Get a home energy audit

5. Grow your own food

6.Use your bike for shopping

7. Start a Green Team in your Neighborhood

8. Check Out 350.org

want some more?....thanks for asking...I'm doing a 10 city Climate Conversation on my Eco-disc tour to Jacksonville for the World Overall then DC for an Ultimate/ Climate Change disc festival....help me promote this to disc golfers in Rockford Ill, Indy IN, Bowling Green KY, Beaufort SC, Winston Salen NC, Frederickbery VA,, DC,, Pittsburgh, Columbus OH, South Bend IN, Milw WI and back home....Edina MN

Leaving Jiuly 2nd- til July 25th

2 hour meetings at Panera's along the way....interested??

Paul

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968