www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Congratulations everyone... looks like we won the club-course contest for having the most members!!! It was announced that 2 other clubs got 1st/2nd but i let Terry know we had more than both and he's confirming now.

Top 3 clubs

TEAM RENNY!

Johnny Roberts

Blue Mountain

Congrats again and once I figure out what we've won I'll announce how I'm going to figure out how to give it back to further the cause of 'Team Renny'

Stack

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Whatever happened with this?
well @ first they awarded the other 2 clubs as the top 2 but after a little bit of pointing out that we had the most they 'awarded' us the top prize.

I had the choice of 2008 PDGA membership or 3 ESP Avenger SS's w/ a 'limited edition discgolfersrus stamp' and signed by a few peeps.

It was my prize to keep for creating the club presence online but I wanted to try and give it back to the course/team so I chose the discs since they would be easier to either give out @ a renny event down the road or sell on ebay or something to buy more discs to give out.

Funny you should ask now because I actually just got 1 in the mail on Wednesday and contacted Terry (who is currently in China) and he said he'll make it right when he gets back.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968