www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Congratulations everyone... looks like we won the club-course contest for having the most members!!! It was announced that 2 other clubs got 1st/2nd but i let Terry know we had more than both and he's confirming now.

Top 3 clubs

TEAM RENNY!

Johnny Roberts

Blue Mountain

Congrats again and once I figure out what we've won I'll announce how I'm going to figure out how to give it back to further the cause of 'Team Renny'

Stack

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Whatever happened with this?
well @ first they awarded the other 2 clubs as the top 2 but after a little bit of pointing out that we had the most they 'awarded' us the top prize.

I had the choice of 2008 PDGA membership or 3 ESP Avenger SS's w/ a 'limited edition discgolfersrus stamp' and signed by a few peeps.

It was my prize to keep for creating the club presence online but I wanted to try and give it back to the course/team so I chose the discs since they would be easier to either give out @ a renny event down the road or sell on ebay or something to buy more discs to give out.

Funny you should ask now because I actually just got 1 in the mail on Wednesday and contacted Terry (who is currently in China) and he said he'll make it right when he gets back.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968