www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been an XD putter for years nows love'm and have 10+ with differnet levels of beat-down on them..I break'm in on my practice basket, then more them to the bag as needed...Carry two (well now 3) one which is pretty straight and the other is beat down to super flippy...Love'm

Well I just got my hands on the star XD what a sweet disc awesome in the wind and on those long down hill shots...As a rule I'm not a big Star Plastic fan, but in an XD its pretty sweet! 3 in the bag now..Rock on!

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to find a star XD. But where? Does anyone have a spare they would like to part with? I sure would appreciate it. -Dan Z
I bet there here in Bowling Green this weekend...The more I throw mine the more I love it! And here at blowing green. It is sweet to have in the bag....I'm going to pick up another maybe 2 if I spot them..

I can see If I can snag one for ya..$5 shipping plus cost..?
I have more just get in touch with me.
Just to clarify...a Star XD and a DX XD are entirely different in flight. The Star XD is like a lower profile Rhyno in flight except that it is considerably faster. It`s great when the ceiling is too low for the rhyno. It is very stable so it doesn`t fly far without some armspeed. But the speed will get it there quickly.

Also, like the DX XD, it has excellent brakes for parking baskets. It rarely skips and will sit very close to where it 1st touches down.

Certainly an EXcellent DISC!
Dan Z said:
I would love to find a star XD. But where? Does anyone have a spare they would like to part with? I sure would appreciate it. -Dan Z

Some on here as well they usually have em only in one weight right now
http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/proddetail.asp?prod=xd%5Fstar...
Star XD, Try Prime Discs they have em.

A little too stable for me. I love my DX XD's. because you can throw them 25-50% and they just go straight.

The Star XD is just too stable. They will be good of the tee though.
We have about 20 1st run Star XD's with the pyramid stamp that Marshall Street did, $15 or 2 for $25, email at poorboydiscs at yahoo dot com
We have had several emails about the Star XD's, these are the weights we have left: (2) 166g, (1) 167g, (1) 169g, (3) 170g, (2) 171g, all the heavy ones are gone
Any of these left?

Ok so I haven't been on here and by the looks no one else is either. Did everyone go to FB and leave here?

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968