www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do Star XD's count? :)

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely! Hey, do you think the Star XD feels more like a Classic Roc than a XD? I pop a Star XD in my bag anytime the wind picks up.
Yes - in reallity, the new XD mold is a classic roc without a bead. Since the Star XD's are so stiff, the feel and almost fly identical.
Didn't know the XD was available in star yet, have to look for one.
The Star XD was a fund raiser disc for the 2006 MSDGC. I haven't seen them produced since.
Shan Trotter had some for sell. Do a search for trotter in the members section and he should be able to help.
The Bortherhood of the XD...Sweet! 2 in the bag, 4 in the back up box in the truck and 5 in the practice basket.. Still have not thrown the Star XD..

But, would be happy to test drive one..LOL
Actually yes I do. I think I have 3 more. And U know I have one you can test drive Scott!!! St
Star XDs Rule they defy the explantion of a XD though. Deff. more like a classic Roc once you beat em in they are just stright. I got some of the 07 MSDGC ones off here
Reply by Poor Boy Discs on March 1, 2009 at 11:55am
We have had several emails about the Star XD's, these are the weights we have left: (2) 166g, (1) 167g, (1) 169g, (3) 170g, (2) 171g, all the heavy ones are gone

This is in the STAR XD thread in this group and prime disc has some for the vibram open too

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968