www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love my 176 orange Buzzz more than any disc i have ever thrown. I like playing casual rounds at my local course from the am tees with just my Buzzz and a Rattler. My question is this when playing from the pros there are several holes in excess of 500 feet and one over 700. I can get an extra 50 to 75 feet with a road runner/wraith/diablo dt. None of these however inspire the confidence i have in my Buzzz. The over 700 ft hole is narrow at about 50ft the entire way. Any suggestions for go a for it disk that would inspire A Buzz devotee would be greatly appreciated. RIght now I am thinking Buzzz Buzzz Put. Is there such thing as a driver that Buzzz fanatics can aggree apon

Thanks for input

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

The only driver that I have thrown that flies Buzzz-type lines (for my throwing style, ymmv) would be the XL. It's what I use for narrow fairways when I need a little more distance than a Buzzz. However, that being said, If you can card a three with your "Buzz Buzz Putt" method, why use a driver at all? In competition around here, you're probably keeping even with most of the field and gaining a stroke on the rest in that situation.
I've been regularly using a pulse for narrow paths, with pretty good success.
Also a brand new SS Avenger is a nice straight flyer, until it gets broke in. Now it turns over all the time.
Z tracker.......preferably the '05 Players Cup ones....
I agree with Rooster, Trackers are good, but I love my Star Beast. Its perfect for my throw, good glide and moderate fade. Give one a try.
I've had alot of luck with an Discraft Xpress. Its fly super straight its a slight fade. The buzz chain are still my all time go to discs, but when I need something with a bit more kick I've been going for the Xpress.
i have heard people say that the discraft tracker is like a buzzz with wings. i havent thrown it be i guess its worth a try. or an XL goes pretty straight. but i wood throw my X avenger. put just a little anny on it and it will fly strait the whole time.
buzzz buzzz putt. better than taking a 5 because your not confident with a full on driver, even though, like you, I will throw any throw with my buzzz ( orange 176 too).
Stalker
The Z tracker might actually fly well on this...I have an ESP and flies nothing like it should....very stable. DOn't know if it's the color or what...but needless to say it's not in my bag at all anymore. I would go with a stalker, Z cyclone, or and Z XL....they all fly dead straight if you can throw dead straight.
STALKER!!!!Nuke. XL....anyone of those but mainly the Stalker

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968