www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

As you may or may not know The Lodge has been working on setting up the ability to broadcast events live on the Internet. Well, this weekend's Green Country Open 2009 Am tournament will be our testing ground. I will be out at The Lodge on Friday setting up some equipment so pray, chant, do whatever you do to help me keep the rain away!

This weekend's webcast will feature action from hole 17 (The Island Hole) and 18 and meetings, awards ceremonies, and all around partying that takes place in the The Lodge's clubhouse.

If you want to check on the progress as I set up go to TheLodgeAtTaylorRanch.com and click on The Lodge Webcast link.

And be sure to check it out over the weekend at the same place as above or go to GreenCountryOpen.com and select the Webcast link.

Tags: country, disc, golf, green, open, tournament, webcast

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for all your hard work and effort in making this happen.
WE ARE LIVE AND ONLINE.

The webcast is live at the clubhouse. Go to either TheLodgeAtTaylorRanch.com or GreenCountryOpen.com to see the players sign up for this weekend's Ams tournament.

Be sure to tune in early saturday morning for the players meetings and all the activities.
pics from saturday...

well since the hyperlink isn't working copy and paste... http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/Green%20Country%20O...

the live broadcast was fun

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968