www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

NT at The Lodge, gonna be TWISTED
Kevin and Courtney getting married. Big Joe bringin the show, you know that will be twisted. Can't wait to get Big Nic back up here for the opening. Now that's a classy opening for any event. Lot's of plans, lots of work, this is gonna be one awesome show. Spread the word to everybody you know, this is gonna be better than Rocklahoma for the money.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Nice meeting today at the Lodge. The NT Crew had a AWESOME brainstorming session! Todays efforts advanced the over all mechanics of the event and will help keep every department on track. Thanks to big Jim and crew we have already met most of the PDGA NT requirements in the course and cash areas. With Treats and Danielle on commo and networking we are up to par on in that area. The Lodge webmaster Bobby is also in the house and is eager to put video out pre, during and post NT. After seeing the progress on the Lodge and restaurant I am confident Jeremy will make sure the food will be great and warm and the beers and sodas will be cold and tall. That leaves big Jim and the earth moving posse to put the finishing touches on two of Oklahomas best courses.

Not only do I smell NT... I smell over the top NT. The TDSA, The Lodge and Twisted Flyer have a solid / proven record as single entities... put them all in motion together and watch it roll...

Still looking for 4 hospitality agents and 12 spotters. If you are interested in joining our staff pm or call me.

131 days until Thursday "Big $$$ dubs qualifier"...

--------------------
Shaking, Sharing, Playing and Caring... Leaving it better than when we found it since 2000!

Edited by Twisted1 (12/13/08 01:19 PM)
along with the ring of fire and other side games. We should throw in a Guts tournament. If there is time, that would be a sweet game to play. www.gutsfrisbee.com for info on that.
I am also preparing to launch another fundraising campaign and will be needing some volunteers. If you would be willing to help with this call or PM me. It's time to rock and roll. Hey, speaking of rock and roll, back in my day we didn't do this but when the boys were wrestling, at the beginning of the finals they would have a smoke machine, play really motivating music and announce the finalists. My question is, what is your favorite motivational song? I will have Jeremy and Bobby start making a disc of highly blood stirring songs to play at the clubhouse. So, today's topic of discussion boys and girls is, NAME THAT TUNE. (that really moves you) :cool:

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968