www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

As we all know the geeks are indeed inheriting the earth......'bout time if you ask me. Last year we had some great moments in cinema (The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Hellboy 2, Incredible Hulk, etc.) SO what will 2009's defining moment(s) be?

Here are some of my thoughts:

Watchmen?- I've gotta see this one 1
X-Men Origins: Wolverine? - this is another must see
The Star Trek relaunch?
The relaunch of Friday the 13th?

Whaddaya think?

disclaimer;
I know this isn't really disc related in the slightest way, but it's really snowing outside,and I'm really bored, so here ya' go

Tags: 2009, Movies, fi, herd, nred, sci-

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I will give you Watchmen, but I'm concerned about X-Men Origins. After the lackluster X3, I'm not holding my breath. Now Star Trek I'm excited about. Anything JJ Abrams touches, I'm all in! As for Friday the 13th, can they get any worse?! I sure hope not. At least Michael Bay is producing this one.
Star Trek was a pretty good flick. I won't ruin anything for those that haven't seen it is yet. This seems to be the summer of 80's Cartoons: a new Transformers and GI Joe. Throw in ThunderCats or Smurfs and we're all set. :)
Wolverine was a bit of a let down, I'll admit.
Star Trek kicked some serious booty.....and I must admit I was never really a fan of Star Trek. If you've seen FANBOYS you'll get my general feelings on the franchise.
I'm excited/concerned about G.I. Joe.....I really hope they don't screw this one up, I mean come on Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow....won't take much else.
Friday the 13th was a good retelling of the franchise.....they actual gave Jason some real smarts on top of just the gore and violence.
Gonna probably pass on Terminator....just really burnt on this franchise.
My favorite, so far, besides Star Trek would actually be a DVD release and have nothing to do with sci-fi. I love the new IRON MAIDEN documentary FLIGHT 666... really cool behind the scenes stuff.
Just saw the new trailer for TRANSFORMERS....how could i forget about that one?

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968