www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ahh yah Fresh of the INNOVAtion Press...

It's baaaaa-ackkkk... The San Marino Roc has been brought back to life! The San Marino is less overstable than the Rancho mold with less low speed fade—making it a straighter flier—but more overstable than the Ontario mold. For those collectors out there: Don't worry, the new mold is clearly distinguishable from the San Marino of the late 80's-early 90's.

"The San Marino Roc is a little more stable than the Ontario mold. It has terrific glide down range, not tailing off as hard as the Rancho mold."

These discs are offered exclusively to tournaments to help promote the great game of disc golf.

get some.

Tags: and, boys, girls, marino, roc, san, time

Views: 209

Replies to This Discussion

I will have a few of these in a day or two. Looking forward to seeing how these came out in the DX. USDGC Rocs are coming up soon! Hard to imagine the possibility of having a CH Rancho, CH Ontario and CH San Marino in the BAG!
Wow ... that was fast shipping. They just got here!
First impression ... the plastic is sweet. Very firm feeling discs, and grippy, but not soft plastic. Very orange. I'll get out and throw them as soon as I can.
I threw mine today. I like the flight, stable with a nice fade. Very predictable. Flies like a Roc. I also threw my old '86 and although it's old, I have only been throwing it a little over a year, so it's far from broken in. I didn't notice any significant difference between the two discs.
These new San Marino's are definitely more stable, and have more fade than the new, or old Ontario mold. Far easier to control IMO than the Ontario. I will probably take the Ontario out of my bag once this disc gets broken in.

I think this disc might be good for those folks who like the 10x KC Rocs. Side by side, the dome looks exactly the same as a 10x Roc. I would LOVE to have one of these new San Marino's in KC Pro plastic!

Basically, I like it, and I think its another good Roc to have in the bag. Hope I can get my hands on a CH San Marino when they are available. Definitely want a Champion "thrower" in this mold!
OK, I'll make it official. The '08 San Marino is now my favorite Roc mold. I threw this disc all weekend ... and didn't even bother to pull out a KC Roc once. I love it.
I am proud to say that my first tourney as a TD we will be offering these sweet disc in our Am players packs.
I have never been more excited about getting discs in for tourney time!

All praise the Sani Roc!

I would like to invite any and all to make the trip to Jacksonville,Fl for one great tourney this year!
We are adding a minimum of $750.00 to the pro purse. Food provided both days for free! Tons of prizes and giveaways!

For more info please visit:
www.rcdga.org
Due to Innova's policy on New Released disc we were only able to get 50 Sani's from them at this time. Therefore we will not be using the Sani's as players pack discs. Which means we will have 50 sweet Sani's with an awesome Jax Open Tourney Stamp on them for sale at the tourney! Please come play some golf and buy a brand new San Marino Roc!

www.rcdga.org
I got one!
Got my champ sani's in.........going to test em out at league today.........Can't wait!!!!!
Test results= Sweet SWEET Plastic!!!!
Cool. Definitely like the 10x dome better than the 12x dome.
Hey, if anyone sees any RED San Marino DX around ... please give me a heads up. I need a couple for my Red Bag!
Love them!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968