www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ahh yah Fresh of the INNOVAtion Press...

It's baaaaa-ackkkk... The San Marino Roc has been brought back to life! The San Marino is less overstable than the Rancho mold with less low speed fade—making it a straighter flier—but more overstable than the Ontario mold. For those collectors out there: Don't worry, the new mold is clearly distinguishable from the San Marino of the late 80's-early 90's.

"The San Marino Roc is a little more stable than the Ontario mold. It has terrific glide down range, not tailing off as hard as the Rancho mold."

These discs are offered exclusively to tournaments to help promote the great game of disc golf.

get some.

Tags: and, boys, girls, marino, roc, san, time

Views: 208

Replies to This Discussion

I love the San Marino Roc, Have a few older ones in the collection. Glad to see it is back.
Where do I get a San Marino? Looking at online disc vendors you have no idea which is which mold. I would be most interested in a champ San Marino, then Pro if no champs are available. Roc dx was one of my first discs and still have one in my bag but would love to experience the San Marino.
Glenn Picks said:
Where do I get a San Marino? Looking at online disc vendors you have no idea which is which mold. I would be most interested in a champ San Marino, then Pro if no champs are available. Roc dx was one of my first discs and still have one in my bag but would love to experience the San Marino.

Mark Molner at discgolfvalues.com usually has some in his stock. Look under Candy Fundraisers. Most of the CFR discs are DX ... there are no Pro plastic San Marino's. He get's these pretty regularly, and they have different tourney stamps ... so if he's low, there will probably be more soon.

USDGC sold some Champion San Marino's and they can be found on ebay, or Mike Barnett at sunkingdiscs.com has a few ... they're all going to be pricey.
Sun King also has some DX San Marinos. There are a lot of these around if you have time to look for them.

The DX Sanny's are very nice, and the plastic is good. For the price, you can't beat it.
What about the Champion San Marino Roc? Thought they were out, too.
I got a Champ San Marino a couple weeks ago and it has been a rockin disc so far. Its got a solid place in my bag.
I love my new San Marino. got it a few weekends ago at the Howler in Mobile

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968