www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i just made my fifth ace (with a classic roc) my 1st 3rd and 5th aces are all with classic rocs and all 5 aces on oakland back course columbia mo long live the roc
grip it and rip it baby!!!!

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

I got my 1st Roc Ace earlier this winter. It was my frist Roc I ever owned hated it gave it to a friend he gave it back to me 2 years later I ace with it then the cold broke here wing never to fly again.
funy how it all works out like that nice ace thiugh congrats THERE WILL BE MORE trust just keep on gripping and ripping!!!!!!!!
my nicest ace was when I grabbed my 8x roc of the wall and made my first shot ever with it just warming up for a random doubles round just before we started to play the dutch open.Ace!
The Am player I played with was in awe.So, I am warmed up I said.We ended up 3rd.

I also had an ace during another warm up session on my local small home course.The hole was about 120 feet and I nailed it clean.I was all;Cool! Some guy passed by on a bike and he clapped.I was all;that stuff never happens! Then I threw my second roc and aced it also????
Back to back aces!! That was one for the history books.....
I have had 2 Ace's with Roc's....10 days apart. Also, won an Ace Pot throw off with a Roc during a tournament. If that counts, I guess I have 3 Roc aces...
My 2nd career ace was with a special blend ROC. Hole #2 at rock canyon course in Provo, Ut. Little uphill turnover
love me some dx roc baby. i have 7 aces total. my last 3 coming with a dx roc. my sweetest roc ace is in russell gulch, co. the course plays near and around an old ghost town. hole 15 or 16 is a blind shot with the basket inside an old building with no roof. my roc skipped off the top of the leading edge wall and landing very quietly in the basket. didnt even know it was in until we got to the building. sweet.
Just got my first roc ace last night @ the Redwood Curtain in Arcata CA. Hole 17 with my pro Classic Roc, turned slightly to the right then back to the left and I thought it was going too far, then it hit a branch and dropped right in.
I have had multiple aces with my rocs.

3 Tournament aces, each cashing over $150. :)

many more casual and handicap rounds.

"ROC ON"
My 2 most memorable ROC aces where on our ace pool hole #15 @ Morley Field San Diego, same disc( Rancho ), same position(c 250ft blind slight hyzer) don't remember the cash value but thats not whats most important!!!
Probably my favorite of all my aces is the one I hit with my Classic Roc, about a 220' shot through a twenty foot wide gap between the trees. FWUUUUNG! #11
It stuck right in the side of the basket, my buddies told me to run and get it before it fell out. I just laughed and said man, I'm gonna have to put my foot on the side of the basket for leverage to pull that thing out. Talk about a serious taco, lol.
I also retire my aces, and back in Jan. of 2004, I retired a 2003 CE Big Bird, orange w/ a rainbow foil stamp. #19
Then there was another with a 10x KC Pro that may have been the straightest flying ace I've ever thrown. #15
The fourth ace with a Roc was another Classic Roc, but it was pretty cool too because it was during an Ice Bowl and I had to split the ace money, which was only like 96.00. But hey, if you're gonna split an ace pot, you should split it with family right? That's what I did, with my younger brother Steve. #12
First and only ace so far was with a Roc! Love it. If I where sent on a course with only one disc, it would definitely be my Roc!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968