www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

William and I were discussing our Rocs in another discussion, when I told of how I loved the control I had with mine despite it being tacoed to hell. I said I would post a picture when I get my internet fixed, and William said we should have a "Show me the Roc" discussion. So... post pics of your favorite Roc(s) on here. The end.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

I'm lazy. My favorite roc is in my room but my nice camera is umm... somewhere else? Yeah... not good. Anywho... I took a crappy cell phone pic which doesn't do justice. I'll work on finding my good digi cam after 8 hours of Sam's Club cashiering tomorrow...
Here are the two i trust.
Attachments:

Grateful Dead Ontario ROC hanging on my Wall of ROC's
It is a Star Roc 150. It is still stable and I love it in a slight tailwind.
150? That's so light!!! At the beginning of last spring I threw a 150 Champion Valkyrie and could get great distance... but now I have better form and more power coming behind my throws and I flip anything under 165!

Guess what? Got my camera and disc in my room now... when I get off work tomorrow I'll do it to it! Just got home from a 10a-9p day of snowboarding and gotta work at 7a! Yuck. I think I just need to become Elaine King and make a living off of disc golf! Haha.
just got this star ontario roc x-out and then dyed calvin and hobbs on it.
Photobucket
Is that Twin a star or Champ? that should be in a bag on your wall. I have 2 stars and one champ with that stamp the Champ is milk white with a blue stamp the stars are both yellow with black stamps all 3 in bags still on the wall.
What that one in the middle 10x?
Is that Twin a FS or are you throwing a pricey Roc
Always liked that Flying Eye stamp.

My star roc dyed to perfection(I also dyed the star mini btw)
Nice rocs everyone!

I love this disc !!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968