www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I always have my '04 USDGC (still overstable after all this time)
and two others - something straight and something that turns over slowly.

I also try and carry a broken in Leopard and think of it as a Roc of sorts. But that doesn't really count. So I'll have to say I carry 3 in my bag.

Tags: bag, roc

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

only 3?....... you should have at least 5 in your bag all beat in different stages, for different shots..
wait, what's the 5th one for?
AREN'T U THE PRO??? OF COURSE THE 5TH IS FOR THE TRICK SHOTS SUCH AS THE SUPER HIGH PAN AND THE SLOW TURNING FORE HAND ANHYZER OHH YAH THE SHORT TOMAHAWK AS WELL...THE ROC DOES IT ALL!!!!!
I love my CE Leopards for longer "Roc" shots, they seem to go about 30' longer.
Actually, now that I think about it. On more technical courses, I put a 4th Roc in my bag -- this nice broken-in San Marino that does this great late slow turnover.

As far as trick shots, I use my main broken in (straight) Roc for those.
I have 3 rocs in my bag, my only mid range... 1 classic roc (anny, fade right), 1 no time roc (super beefy), and one factory second that is my absolute favorite disc in my bag( it does what ever I want.! I also throw in my USDGC Celtic Roc for special occasions. This isnt to mention all of the rocs in storage that are waiting to get called up!
I have 5-6 in the bag a 4x usdgc glow champ (overstable to the max) 05 champ straight in a head wind 04 super Roc sweet glide at what ever angle you want. A 180 DX nice controll stable 2--11x one beat up straight to flippy one nicely seasoned for long straight slight annys wait 2 more but they are Classic Rocs a DX straight to flippy and a CE Classic Roc nice a stable great hyzers and straight if you give it a good snap then there is the stash but those arent in the bag so they dont count
right now i have 3 rocs in the bag a brand new ontario a slightly beat ontario and a beat to hell (tocas every time it hits a tree) san marino
I have at least 5 up to 7: Just like the man said, new to several years old. I am amazed even after playing for 20 years the shots you can pull off with a good Roc! If you can dream it up, You can do it with a Roc.
six rocs in my bag!!!!!!!!!
six in my bag too right now

1 star
1 classic ontario
1 pro classic (my baby)
1 champion triple stamp (double roc bird stamp and a champion beast stamp over that)
1 11x kc pro
1 12x kc pro
6 Rocs in my cart.

1 very beat DX Rancho - 180
1 Champion San Marino - 180
1 original Super Roc - 179
2 Rancho Re-Make Super Rocs- 179 & 180
1 '02 Winthrop CE Roc - 178

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968