www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

From time to time, members of Three-Digiters Only! will distinguish themselves as worthy of formal recognition for having gone above and beyond the call of duty in their quest to join or promote Three-Digiters Only! and, by extension, all it purportedly represents. In those moments, we will honor those individuals with the 3-DO! "Triskelion Award" (photo not available).

This is one of those moments.

With all the duty and power granted me as founder and president of Three-Digiters Only!, I hereby award the very first "3-DO! Triskelion Award" to Matt Janssen, DGRUS member #972.

This award is bestowed upon Matt to honor and recognize his tenacious perseverance while manually calculating his DGRUS membership number to ensure he qualified for inclusion in the 3-DO! family.

Matt's refusal to quit in the face of adversity, his single-minded focus to continue scrolling and tabulating through innumerable DGRUS member screens with no guarantee that his DGRUS membership number would grant him access to the pompous exclusivity and serious hijinx of 3-DO!, exemplifies the very spirit of 3-DO itself.

Congratulations, Matt.

The 3-DO! Triskelion Award (photo not available) is non-transferrable and has no monetary value whatsoever. Any attempt to sell, purchase, borrow or lend the 3-DO! Triskelion Award for any reason cannot possibly end well, so let's have none of that.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Let it be known that I, DGRUS member #794, will work tirelessly (or until it stops raining) to promote the 3-DO Club. I want that Triskelion!

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968