www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The next big event is the ICE BOWL on Feb. 10. Lots of activities planned for all day, plus some good give-aways.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Ice Bowl sounds like fun, surely it can't be as cold down there is it is here! or can it? Anyway, how much is the entry for juniors-My son is 12 years old, and I already know your bad a-- female players, so what about intermediate mens, or advanced masters womens, or just plain ol' advanced womens. We would like to come, but I'm not sure about a place to stay, so we'll have to see.
This year's ICE BOWL will be the biggest yet! Plenty of room for everyone. We are going to have GOLD, SILVER, and BRONZE divisions, and more than likely a WOMENS division. Not sure yet about JUNIORS. All divisions will be $15.00, and you get a free ICE BOWL mini marker plus a free ticket for the raffle. There will be lots of good stuff in the raffle, like a disc golf basket, a Champion Destroyer, plus other cool items. The main part of the ICE BOWL will start at 2:30pm, but we will be out at the course all day with other fun games. All proceeds will go to the donation for the HIGH PLAINS FOOD BANK. We would love to have you come over for the fun, it's gonna be a BIG time!
ICE BOWL comming up soon! One week after the Super Bowl. Let's raise some food and cash for the HIGH PLAINS FOOD BANK.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968