www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Oct 8th McClure 3:30 if any one is interested.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

brad hoi said:
Penny said:
I'm off work now...anyone playing golf?
well now that i can tell what day these posts are being made maybe i can participate better.anyhow today is friday the 10th is anybody playing this afternoon?i may have time to play it kind of depends on how work goes today.im thinking of a round at dovillo.i need to see how the course looks for tomorrows mini at 1:oo. iM going to maintain the printed schedule for this mini.i will have a free ctp for a premium disc.
Gee I wish the OU Texas game was not in the middle of this mini
Any action today?? November 24th...
Goin out to Blackhawk. Wednesday 11/26. 1:00ish. Anyone in?
I have heard of some safari golf out there today also.
dec 12 mack taylor 3:00 if anyone wants to get in a few
Pretty sure most will be at the lodge, I have heard of a few top touring pros coming into play. I think I heard McCabe, Convers and some others that will be coming back through from Crowly Tx, which has a one day on Saturday.
just thought id make mention to mr. Bougher that Jeremy Geiger and myself took down his little doubles -4 at blackhawk yesterday with a -6 :-P

also... is anyone going to bear the cold weather today and throw somewhere??? if you are.. lemme know where
So, Coda and I shot a -10.
Twoputt said:
So, Coda and I shot a -10.

i was specifically talking about YESTERDAY; however... (904+948)/2=926 (945+1015)/2=980

so give us 5 strokes for ratings and we beat u and the giant by one. GG! (good game!)

uh oh.. i brought up ratings.. lets see what kind of crazy theory u can come up with.. i know you aren't the best with discussing ratings... ;)
at 948 you're a BAGGER!

Try to argue with that............
12/17/2009:
I am leaving from T-town at 2:45 to do the final walk around Centenial in Owasso for the tee signs...and then a round afterwards...
bump for action

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968