www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait for this!! Go ahead Mr. Twisted, give me the 2-minute warning!!
Will McClure be played from the gold tees?
MC said:
Will McClure be played from the gold tees?
yes but not with severe obs just sidewalks and water and park roads
Hey Joe! I will be there this year again, hopefully it will go better than last! Guess it hasta! Can't replace the two front teeth that got busted out, but I can claim a title! Hopefully! This time I will hang with "the group", safety in numbers man, I believe in it now!!! I always learn the hard way, but at least I'm learning, rt.? Anywayz, c ya there, stay cool...
It's a damn shame for me that there are 2 A-TIers that weekend. One in my home town (T-town) and my new town (A-town)....I sure would love to be playing the OO but the way gas prices are and getting 3 of us to OK it just wasn't feasible this time....We will see ya next May though ;)

Evidentally the Crucible the course we are playing for the Flying Eye is supposed to be one of the best courses in the country....we'll see. I do know that the tourney was full in just 3 weeks after they announced sign-ups and that was in July when they announced it. It's crazy the difference in OK & GA....Oklahoma you can almost wait until the day of and still get into most tournies, here you have to sign up 2 months in advanced for most.

Well we are gonna miss ya guys but I'm sure it will be GOOD TIMES at the Double O with big Joe running things.

If you want to add some more money to my winning check :p ;) the Flying Eye Open is offering really cool INNcolor CFR Star ROCS

Big Avery Jenkins said he was going to be playing the Double O, hearing through the grapevine there should be some super pro's show up for the Double O
KMack...how much do you want for one of those INNcolor CFR Star ROCS?

Anyone...will be there be online registration for the OO? It is not on the Twisted Flyer or the Titledisc sites as yet...just wondering...

Also...what about the PDGA site? Is this going to be a week long session at the crapper for them?
It will be up on Titledisc soon. I sent the info in but he is probably swamped now that the pdga sign ups are down.

Thanks for answering about McClure HOI.

See yall there.
skinner said:
They are $20.......http://athensdiscgolf.com/Sponsorship.htm

Is the McClure Gold mainly Alt tee's at McClure?....plus long tee on 17
K-Mack said:
skinner said:

They are $20.......http://athensdiscgolf.com/Sponsorship.htm

Is the McClure Gold mainly Alt tee's at McClure?

Thanks...from what I can glean from the posts above is that during the OO, McClure will play from the alternate tee locations with no severe OB...

Twoputt posted this on another forum a day or so again about the Alt/Gold tees at McClure...don't know if this is for the OO or not...Penny Twoputt said every hole at McClure has Alt/Gold tees (I don't know...I have never played from the Alt/Gold tees at McCure)...

"1-7 use alt tees 8-11 regular 12-15 alt 16-reg 17 alt and 18 reg"

Twoputt also said..."There are alternates for every hole, the gold layout is a combinatrion of both."
I'm expecting big things out of this guy at this year's OO

NICE FORM! :)
Kmack...Twoputt listed the tees on the where are we playing thread. Most of them use the alternates.1-6 alt, 7-11reg, 12-15 alt, 16 reg, 17 long, 18 reg
I hope someone makes sure they are well marked, anytime you stray away from the usual tee pads it opens up the chance to just walk to the next tee and forget the Alt tees. Plus your gonna tick off the players coming in and practicing early in the week cuz they aren't gonna know where they are. I bet it happens to WISE this year :) THAT will be 2 strokes for Avalanche Kenny :grin:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968