www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

it looks like the pdga site is up again.
i like this site better so far.
i expect to like it even better when i learn all aspects of this site and can apply them.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

The PDGA sux....gotta wonder why the PDGA can't take it to the next level, seems like they are in the same place they were 5 years ago. We have no choice but to put up with their crap because they are the governing body over our sport. What a bunch of shit.
But you now have a place to communicate. The chat room and private chat features are nice. Andrew, Skinner and myself were in the chat room for a while this morning. The PDGA will eventually get thier site working again. I am quite happy with this site, while there is a learning curve, It is a much better discussion board and offers many more features, with the exception of ratings.

The other aspect I like is ALL disc golfers can get on here, yes you have to be a member but there is no charge for it. This should help our locals once they all know about it. Now they can ask questions and get involved before they become a PDGA member, if they ever do.
As of 11:15 AM on 10/16/2008...the new PDGA web site is up again...BUT...without full functionality...(is that a word)...anyway...I tried to pull up player rankings and couldn't...also, the discussion board is offline...
skinner said:
As of 11:15 AM on 10/16/2008...the new PDGA web site is up again...BUT...without full functionality...(is that a word)...anyway...I tried to pull up player rankings and couldn't...also, the discussion board is offline...
Yeah it looks like it is up but none of the features that we would want or need are running. Glad that we can still talk and post here. At lest we can still get business done this way.
Martin Norris said:
skinner said:
Yeah it looks like it is up but none of the features that we would want or need are running. Glad that we can still talk and post here. At lest we can still get business done this way.

I talked to Brian Graham yesterday and he assured me that the problems they were having with the new system would be over very soon and the new board would be worth the wait. ???
I didn't see anywhere for this ? so I thought why not here. Can anyone ( Wise, K-Mack) figure round ratings? I'm sure you 2 know Clint Mac (Gunner), yesterday he shot -16 at Lions. What would that be rated?
I am about to go Postal over the other discussion board. Who is running that thing down there?

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968