www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Post you ideas for courses, Formats, Prize payout formats Sanctioning and anything else you need known. need your input to make this the best one yet!

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

martin's extra large mini
Don't make me moderate you.
Too much typing to do twice, see thread in the Pee DGA board for details on how to get the fling sanctioned and what the entry fees are going to be.
dates are being worked out now!
say you get 30 people per event, 6 events... thats 180 people.. which is a very SMALL estimate, that comes out to $3.33 per person per event extra... hell ive seen people pony up 10 dollar just for an ace pot... 3.33 each is nothing to get a sanction and ratings. add the 2-3 bux per player per event and you are looking at 6 dollars more per event for sanctioning, and thats assuming you have only 30 at each event (i think there will be more).

so trying to peg the whole 600 on the "pros" to get sanction status is absolutely nuts, which is why he made that stipulation. its martin's tournament so its his call, i just believe it could have been done with more openness to everyone and proper planning, to sanction it wouldnt have been that much more of an ordeal.
I do not care who ponies up the $600 it just aint going to be me or the TDSA Paul you can collect up the spare change from any source you choose to.
we have folks that live in the Walmart parking lot that do that for a living.
Some one has to turn in $600.00 to the TDSA before the 31st of December or they aint gonna be sanctioned period!
Openness?!?
If I was not open to letting you and everyone that wants to sanction this series come up with the $600.00 I would have just called this an unsanctioned event and given you and everyone else no option.
Part if not all (no money no sanction) will be for players who are faced with tough money issues and cannot afford to play 6 high dollar one day 36 hole "C" tier events.
If there is no money for the sanctioning of this series I will not shed a tear and will be happy to run this as it was intended, that being a fun event for braging rights and to raise a small ammount of money for the TDSA for course improvements fund.
All players that want sanctioned status will have to come together and raise the money to pay for their points, no free lunch will be provided this year I am me and not Obama. if you say that you can find 30 players to shell $3.33 each per event then round them up and grab their cash and get it to Michael. you seem to be the only die hard agitator on either of the two message boards!
TwoPutt and Furdog like to spar for SandG I prefer to just gather real facts and data and get the job set up and done! your constant bickering has already caused me a 30 day delay in getting things finalized because I let you carp me into holding up till 12/31/09 for the final decesion about a possible sanctioned side to the series!

COME UP WITH THE MONEY OR GET OFF MY BACK!
Looking forward to this series. Is there an award to the overall winner in the advanced division or is it just for Pro?
Looking forward to this series and having my PDGA membership updated.
Till then I can always post here. :)
D.P.
Dale, say it ain't so? You lost your PDGA discussion board posting privlages?
2010 TDSA Spring Fling Championship Series

Week 1:
February 20, 2010 Chandler Park Bear Lair / Moose Run
February 21, 2010 Centennial Park short / long

Week 2:
March 6, 2010 Copperhead Canyon / Riverside Park
March 7, 2010 Mohawk Park Red hawk / Black hawk (white Fem/Jr.)

Week 3:
April 10, 2010 McClure Park / Course Dovillio
April 11, 2010 Hunter Park / Haikey Creek Park

Park closure will cancel round(s) scheduled for that slot, reschedule will be attempted if possible.
if one park is closed and the other is open on two-course days then both rounds will be at the open park!

Sign-Ups Taken at course 8:00- 9:15 day of event
(late sign ups will be taken for second round after first round starts but at full two round price)
Players meetings to be held ASAP after sign-up close.

Amateur entry fee: $ 20.00 per day
Breakdown: $ 10.00 Merchandise-Prize pool ; $ 4.00 TDSA fee ; $ 2.00 Series award fund
$ 2.00 course improvement fund ; $ 1.00 ace-pot (cash) ; $ 1.00 CTP (cash)

Professional Entry Fee: $ 30.00 per day.
Breakdown: $ 20.00 Cash-Prize pool ; $ 4.00 TDSA fee ; $ 2.00 Series award fund
$ 2.00 course improvement fund ; $ 1.00 ace-pot (cash) ; $ 1.00 CTP (cash)

Rules and conditions:

1. Prize-Bank will be open for all days prior to the last day!
2. All rounds for series must be played in the same division!
3. All divisions will be offered for players.
4. No 2 Meter rule for any course!
5. Series points for each completed 18-hole session.
6. Of the 12 scheduled 18-hole Rounds, a player must complete a minimum of 8 of those Rounds to qualify for the series Championship awards. (All rounds must be within the same division as stated in rule 2)
7. Local course rules will be given at that course before the round.
8. All divisions with at lest 1 (one) player will be awarded a divisional championship
9. 1 (one) overall winner will be determined from all eligable players (see sections 6. and 2.)

TD: Martin Norris (918) 857-0633
martin@flowmeasurementcompany.com

But today I was still able to post replies so not sure what was up.
See Ya at the Ice Bowl Dave
D.P. :)

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968