www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So about this time last year a bought a Bag Tag. Isn't there supposed to be a challenge at the end of year for that tag. Why did I invest 15 dollars to have a tag, If there is no Tournament at the end of the year to decide the final order.

Just wondering if you forgot or just decided to let it slide and keep all of the tag money, or is there something in the works that I am totally unaware of.

Please let those of us who bought tags know what's going on here Mr. Bougher. Not mad just preterbed.

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

So Dan, next time I see you I'll give you back this tag that you made while working out of free materials, and you can give me my 15 dollars back.

Bryan Hinds said:
oh Slack please don't go there. Furdogz ego is big enough withouth you inflating it for him, lol.
So how much are these tags, what do they look like.........
Update: I have spoken with Dan and he has said something will be forthcoming.
Way to go Hinds. You probably got Dan to do this all on your own!
we will see. I really like Dan he's is a great guy. thats why I was so like WHAT DA CRAP. I told him I would do anything necessary to help. Hopefully we can do it at Blackhawk again this year like we did last.
Kind of late now isn't it? Lets see...............................coming sometime soon, summer of 09, the 2008 Bag Tag Challenge.............................Am I missing someting here??????????????

Bryan Hinds said:
just your cash you spent,lol.

Twoputt said:
Kind of late now isn't it? Lets see...............................coming sometime soon, summer of 09, the 2008 Bag Tag Challenge.............................Am I missing someting here??????????????

Bryan Hinds said:

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968