www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

TONIGHT!!!!

Centennial Park in Owasso
86th St N between 145th E Ave and 161st E Ave

Flex starts begin at 5:15 through 6:30.
Ace pot starts at 92.00 plus tonght.
Free CTP - Steak-2-Go is back tonight anlong with another Kum-n-Go gift card.

1 Free mully for everyone and you can purchase 1 additional mully for $1.
All of your mully money all 100% of it goes right back into the course you are supporting.

All women & Juniors get free mullys, CTP and ace pot!

We will be experimenting with some additional OB rules tonight. DOn't be scared, nothing too severe, just wanting to see the scoring averages with some minor changes.

So come on out! If you're running behind or need directions call me at 232-8562.
Thanks

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hell, I'll buy the first case if he comes out!!
Although, we can't legally drink beer out there ;)
I'll be sure to leave that part out of it. It may get that plan axed.

I don't think that would really apply to us we clean up after ourselves and don't leave cans all over the place.
Exactly!
TONIGHT!
Centennial Park Owasso

Flex tee times begin at 5:00pm. I will cut off cards at 6:15 sharp. If you're not starting by then, you will not finish before dark.

Unfortunately I did not have time to change any holes from last week. OB tonight will just be on paths or in/accross creek. 1 free muligan tonight. I will have an extrra free CTP tonight.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks
Rained out! when i was finally winning! super suck! :) was a blast though haha, good stuff!
ya dave had fun time in the rain thanks for ride back to the car and you did nice job on the lay out ill come back to play a full round next time
That sucks it got rained out. When I was at bowling and looked outside was wondering how things were going out there.
The Pro masters bailed on hole 9, the pros on hole 8 and other groups on 12, 15 and 16. Only two groups got wet. The rest of them waited at the barn and I shuttled them back to the parking lot. FurDog was dry.

Since no one finished, I'll either offer you a credit at my next mini or I am more than happy to refund your money. Just let me know what you would like.

Since it only rains in Owasso when its dark, I guess the storm was confused last night because it got real dark out, OR FurDog brought it with him. Either excuse works for me. The one up side is that an hour before the storm, the temp dropped from 95 to 76. If the rain would have held off 45 minutes, half the filed would have finished. Oh well.

Thanks to those that did come out. See you next week.
i didnt bail! i got abandoned! i was having a great time :) haha
The following people have credit or can receive a cash refund if they choose.

$10 credits
Devan Owens
Johnny Thompson
Coda Hatfield
Bill Pennington
Dan Bougher
Michael Barr
John Belty

$5 Credits
Bryan Hinds
Gary Harrison
Chris Hatton
John Barton
Seth Cook
Jeff Cooper
Tyler Pacula
Sarah Slane

I also collected $15 from Bryan Hinds for a membership.
BUMP!

Mini tonight at Centennial. It hasn't rained up here, so come on out and enjoy!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968