www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Looking for a partner in advanced div. let me know if your interested.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like I am playing dubs with Thien Le this weekend....should be a great time.
Is Thien Le- the same as thong, or is it a different person, please forgive my ignorance. I am asuming it is a relative of thong.
Bryan Hinds said:
Is Thien Le- the same as thong, or is it a different person, please forgive my ignorance. I am asuming it is a relative of thong.

That is Thongs bro
cool, guess I have never met him. Thats the bad thing about still being relatively new to the sport. I still don't know a bunch of the local golfers, but I'm trying.
yeah penny is rite it's thongs brother. when thien used to play he could throw 400 feet.
the favorites for the advanced division crown are carpenter and patton! come get some fellas :]
Carp, just be sure not to run out of gas on your way to the course :)

I want to see you execute excellence this weekend!
sheesh. a guy runs out of gas one time on a sunday morning and he can't live it down :] that did suck
but in all honesty i am gonna fill up up friday night :] now if we can just stay half-way sober for 48 hours...
Stay sober? Dude don't set your goals too high or you just might set yourself up for disaster. Just stay somewhat sober and you guys will dominate!
Sounds like there might be a CROWNing moment on the horizon. :)
i just said half-way sober mike...ha ha ha
Ooops. Well I plan on staying "KIND" of sober. I am thinking Thien Le will be medicated for this event.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968