www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am wanting to play the lodge (2 rounds) either Wed.28th or Thurs. 29th. I have only been there twice so does anyone want to meet me there? Not sure what day I will be playing but I will let you know next week.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hell ya I remember him. Tell him hi for me. Your mom bought me a Boss for Christmas and it is very pimpalicious. Wait till you play the Lodge. Disc golf, camping, FISHING (I will try not to catch 33 again this time...sorry about that...well not really),coldbeer!!! Did I mention you can ride a fourwheeler or a jeep while you play. This is a great course and the owner Jim Taylor is a good guy as well. Cant wait to see you soon. Take care.....Cuzzy!!!
Cory,
Jeremy will be here and I am sure he would be happy to play a couple of rounds with you.
Jim, How are the roads to get out there coming from Tulsa . Thinking about coming out tomorrow but my car in a ditch is not worth it. Anyone else in?? Is the course even playable?
Cory Briley said:
Jim, How are the roads to get out there coming from Tulsa . Thinking about coming out tomorrow but my car in a ditch is not worth it. Anyone else in?? Is the course even playable?

i would guess its playable for a real man!
are you a real man?

if you travel that way the best route may be hwy 99 instead of hwy 11
Cory,
Not sure about the roads. The only thing we did outside yesterday was let the dogs out to go to the bathroom. Sun is shining bright right now, I bet by tomorrow it will be perfect. There is some construction going on right now but the course is definitely playable. I will probably be starting on tee pads tomorrow or the next day which means I will be taking the backhoe around and digging down about 4 inches on the blues and the whites to be able to pour the pads in the ground. A little extra work but makes for a lot better set up.
We decided to get U-verse at the house and they will be at my place tomorrow. The Lodge is in my near future for sure. I am thinking Mclure around 2. Possibly Black.
SUper Cuzzy scored another Panther Ace about an hour ago. I don't have the right cable to download it now so I will include a YouTube of me snowboarding in Seattle. The Lodge sounds sick!! Plan on casting around me next time we float that creek. I am bring my Fishing Lure Fuzzy Duds and they will swim right in my pocket. As you know, those pockets will hold about 10 pounds of fish each.
Dude! it sucks that it is like 60 degrees and sunny here for the next week. The rain hits on Wednesday and that's when I will go boarding with some of my local golf buddies. In the end, Tulsa holds the trump card of Coney Islander........DOH!!!

Cory Briley said:
Hell ya I remember him. Tell him hi for me. Your mom bought me a Boss for Christmas and it is very pimpalicious. Wait till you play the Lodge. Disc golf, camping, FISHING (I will try not to catch 33 again this time...sorry about that...well not really),coldbeer!!! Did I mention you can ride a fourwheeler or a jeep while you play. This is a great course and the owner Jim Taylor is a good guy as well. Cant wait to see you soon. Take care.....Cuzzy!!!
Attachments:
I am holding the cammera. Doug is the rider with the Blue jacket.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968