www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok I have had my PDGA number since October 2008, and still can't register to be able to post on the discussion boards or any of that good stuff. Everytime I try it says "cannot proceed." Am I doing something wrong? I have the email that tells me exactly how to set up my account, but keep getting denied. Someone help....

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

it has done it to me as well
Jeremy,
Contact Chuck Kennedy here at DGRUS. He plays some roll with the PDGA and posts a lot here and at the PDGA.website. He might know...something...

Here is his page addy here at DGRUS:
http://discgolfer.ning.com/profile/ChuckKennedy
Jeremy and Cory,
I have posted your problems (getting active at the PDGA website) at their discussion board. Here is the addy for the thread (you should be able to view this thread...and hopefully...get an answer to your concerns about your PDGA membership...I was the third post on page 40):

PDGA Topics >> Other PDGA Topics >> Conversion of website features from old site to new - looking for feedback

http://discussion.pdga.com/msgboard/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Ot...
I think that if they are new members they will have to wait until they receive their new membership card in the mail. It will have their password on it that they need in order to log in for the first time.
Chuck Kennedy just replied to my post over at the PDGA DISCussion Board...

Here is his reply:
Sounds like no new members have been able to get on the D-Board for over a month now. Theo posted back in November that it's something that hasn't been corrected yet.

Sounds like new PDGA member access is not a high priority...yet another thing about the PDGA that's special!
Yeah I had received all of that stuff in my packet back in October. That's what I was getting at. I have the packet and two different emails telling me how to do it, I just thought I was doing something wrong.
Thanks Skinner for your help
how many of you tulsa disc sports members are not planning to renew this year?
I will not renew this year.It is tough for me to even play in a big tourney anyways. Plus I had to renew just to play the OO and was not able to even get on the board. I also didnt receive the crap they send you till 2 days befor Christmas. Poop on the PDGA!!!!!

brad hoi said:
how many of you tulsa disc sports members are not planning to renew this year?
I can't stand the lack of professionalism from the PDGA. I think it's time for someone to step up and bring the PDGA up to the level it needs to be. It seems like they are sitting in idle mode instead of moving forward. The name should be changed from the PDGA to the MDGA. "M" meaning Mediocre Disc Golf Association.
Well why don't you go ahead and post that over on the PDGA thread. I'm sure they'll find great intrest in it. :))))
Yeah I might as well. What are they going to do ban me from the board? I don't use it anymore anyway.

Why can't they return a freaking email? This has been a problem since I membered up in 2000.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968