www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This thread is for Tulsa lost and found items AND any target problems at our Tulsa courses...

Well the missing score card owner was revealed...or at least the maker of the score card was revealed...so I am changing this top comment on this thread...see below for new information on a basket theft at Reed...

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Might be Dan Boughers......not sure tho.

Danielle
DID YOU FIND IT A BLACK HAWK OR MCCLURE? I'M SURE ITS MINE BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM...IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT I CAN GET YOU A GREASE PENCIL...
It's mine...I lost it...in the park, yea it was it the grass when you found it huh! :)
DUFF said:
It's mine...I lost it...in the park, yea it was it the grass when you found it huh! :)
no i believe its one that i lost at the park in the grass.hey dan do your creations have serial numbers that we can register with you for just such an occasion
DUFF,
I LOST ONE A BLACK HAWK WENSDAY....I'M SURE THAT ONE HAS BEEN FOUND WITH NO S/N
Found: Lucky Shot double mini on hole 3 blackhawk... someone is missing this (TRUST ME) ahahahahaha musta been a crappy round without this non-empty mini ;) :)
Paul, give me a call, I have some information on that subject.
232-8562
Horrible Blackhawk Saturday....hole 9 orange destroyer in the big pond alittle over half way down the fairway
hole 10...blue roadrunner...rolled in where that limb was in the water
hole 13...white wraith...just left the damn thing to the right of the fairway 100' from the basket
but wait I'm not finished...hole 15...yellow sidewinder...3/4 of the way down on the left, they all have my name and number in them. and stop laughing
Its too hard to stop Duff.......................................:)))))))))))
DONKEY DAN said:
DID YOU FIND IT A BLACK HAWK OR MCCLURE? I'M SURE ITS MINE BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF THEM...IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT I CAN GET YOU A GREASE PENCIL...

Dan,
I did not find it...one of my friends found it on 10/05/2008 (a Sunday) at McClure (see original post). If you don't want it back (and you're sure it isn't Sean's) then sure...I will keep it...I am sure I can find a grease pencil myself, but I appreciate the offer...

Duff and Brad,
If you think it is yours, then post the fairway at McClure where it was lost. :) ...now make another smart-aZZ comment... :) ...I know I will...

Duff,
I found all of my errant discs I threw at BH this past Saturday...did you not even try to look? Or did the bushes/trees scare you?!? ...it is getting close to Halloween... :)
It was getting dark...I'm not too worried, Hutch always come thru :)
Add an orange wraith on hole 10 at Black from me. It is past the tree...but quite a ways off the bank. Would love to have this one back $$. HOI, if you are in the area, please please. I'm going to try and look this weekend, but I'm afraid it won't last that long out there. Also threw one in on 8 last weekend, pretty sure its gone already (blue max).

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968