www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This thread is for Tulsa lost and found items AND any target problems at our Tulsa courses...

Well the missing score card owner was revealed...or at least the maker of the score card was revealed...so I am changing this top comment on this thread...see below for new information on a basket theft at Reed...

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

each of these came from the big pond.
i havnt been in the little pond yet
i lost a flydye orc on hole 6 at blackhawk i just left it yesterday no name on it prolly never see it again
yea, no name pretty much insures that unless someone knows it yours. There are so many casuals out there now, once you go off without it, it usually doesn't come back, unless its lost in the pond.
yeah it kind of sucks i noticed those people had like 4 kids with them and one had a tulsa fire department sweatshirt on i should go to all the fire depts. and shakem down haha theres like what 20 of them?
Lost Disc at Hunter 5…

I grip locked on 5 and threw a red Valk into the creek around 250 - 300 feet from the concrete teebox...so...if anyone goes into the creek in that area, please keep a look out...my PDGA number is on the disc with an "X" on the opposite side of the disc from the number...my number is 33710...or... "OILEE"...depending on how you hold the disc while reading...the Disc has a Sandy Point Resort and Disc Golf Ranch stamp on it...

The stamp looks the one below...of course the lost disc is red...not white...and it's a Valk...not a Roc...

Thanks in advance if you find it and return it...there is a reward/bounty…
I've never seen you throw 300ft. :)
Twoputt said:
I've never seen you throw 300ft. :)
I have, the last time he beat me on the course and I wish I hadn't.
On New 18 at Chandler...yep, the first lost disc on the new course...feels like an ace...NOT! In the big pile of leaves on the right side of the fairway...probably short of the concrete picnic table...Orange Star T-Bird...marked with 33701 or OILEE...depending on how you view it...

Freakin' disc eating pile o' leaves...
George, that hole is only 150ft but after playing with you, you're lucky you didn't lose more. :)
I left a Champion first run blue boss behind on hole 1 at Moose run (chandler). My name and number is on the back and I would be willing to pay a small finders fee if anyone can help me out. This was thurday before the tournament.

Twoputt said:
George, that hole is only 150ft but after playing with you, you're lucky you didn't lose more. :)

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968