www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If anyone can bring a basket, please leave a quick reply and state what kind of basket you can bring. Even if you are not playing and can loan one for the tourney, we would be very gracious and return it in the same condition we received it in. Thanks a bunch.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

i got a mach new 2. tell me when and where you need it and it's yours (ours). :)
Sweet, thanks Will. If you could drop it Early Sat by the south end of the main parking lot towards the Rv's that are parked that would be great. If that doesn't work let Drew know and I am sure he could meet you or I can as well. Thanks again
i am bringing a innova discatcher.. i will have it with me.. what time are we supposd to meet and what part of the park do we meet at/ is th course over by autzen..
Sweet, if you could be there by 8 that would be great. Turn in the main entrance for Alton Baker park. Go until the very end where the road splits left and right and head left and park by the big rv's somewhere. You will see tournament headquarters from there and you can drop it there or someone will point you a direction to take it. Thanks a lot Eric, it will be sweet having another Disc catcher added to the course.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968