www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wanted to see what everyone's favorite beer was.
I would have to go with Fat Tire, just wish I could buy it in Georgia.
So mostly i go with Chimay Grande Réserve (blue label), but wow that stuff is pricey.

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Great White, from all the way up here in the Humboldt Nation.
MMmmmmmmm Red Stripe. Horrrrraaayyyy Beeerrrr!
I'm on a Founders Brewing kick right now. http://www.foundersbrewing.com/home.php

I like all their beers, but my daily favorite is the Centennial IPA. Their Breakfast Stout is awesome and since it only gets released quarterly, people fight over it here in Indy. You pretty much have to get on a list to get their speciality beers.

Their Kentucky Breakfast, a bourbon barrel aged version the the Breakfast Stout is the toughest to score. It runs $25 / 4pk. and some stores will only sell it by the bottle. Damn yummy tho.

Gotta love the traditional Belgian Ales too. The wifie is on a La Choufe kick, but she can't drain a whole one herownself. I'm always glad to help out.
Cold!!!!!!!!!!!
Have to say Blue Moon even though my local watering hole replaced it w/Shock Top (a lesser equiv.). But while on the course I like good old Miller High Life cause I can drink A LOT of it and not get too drunk to putt.
I really love drinking Miller High Llife on the course because its a great beer, light on the tummy and you can drink em like water and still drive and see the basket. My most favorite beer of all time is MY EmotionalParadox Creme Ale that I make during the colder months but when I cant get that, I do like MAGIC HAT #9 and good ole Blue MOOn. I have had the Shock TOP and it is also pretty good.

But I have to go with RIT on his reply, COLD!
Can't beat a PBR for a ram (shotgun for those not from Humboldt).
Stella is smooth !!!!
Id have to say probably any of the Sam's Seasonal, but for a beer I can get year round nothing beats a stella. Or our local red hooks are nice too. Does the answer of anything that makes me forget about the trees I'm crushing count??
Any dark lager
I love Samuel Adams Summer Ale. It is a great Boston beer! A+++++++++++++++++++++
Carlton Draft (australian beer)

But otherwise a cold one is a good one!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968