www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I want to know what kind of rules people think we should have in the UPDGA, or for that mater what rules should be left out that are in the PDGA rule book.

Tags: rules, updga

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Rule #1: There is NO DRESS CODE. Wear whatever you want, tie-die, polo, nothing, we don't care.
Rule #2: Everyone is welcome, PDGA players to people who have never been in a tourny in their life.
Rule #3: No one will be DQ'd for drinking or smoking
I'm with you on the no trash rule. That should be one of the few things that can get you DQ'd from a UPDGA tourny.
no whining...
Yea, like the ICE BOWL all year long.
NO WIMPS, NO WHINERS
I don't smoke but don't have a problem with others doing it although you've got to remember that doing pot and drinking booze is "illegal" in Most City/State/Regional Parks! Being "free sprited", playing for the FUN of it should be what the UPDGA is about, not drug'in or booz'in, or breaking local laws, jmho.. Open play with the only OB's or Mandantories, where it going into someone's yard or property. For a poor guy like ME, I'd love to see the "We've got to Play for MONEY", die a hard death, FUN, is what DG should be about. I've only been playing for less than a year but it stuns me, how much "MONEY" seems to have to flow to grease the wheel's of DG, The largest group of plays are pure Amatures, leave the "Gota Make Money for the Pro's"!

Take care, have FUN, Throw Plastic!

B.J. (Bogeyman) Ondo
hear hear, bogeyman, hear hear... a club that requires drunken doped up law breaking is just as bad off as one that makes you wear a tie. i nominate 'updga, a group of golfing individuals that willl let you be yourself' as the motto
I like that glane that's a good way of puting it.
[3.Talking during ALL play is permitted ,dogs permitted ,kegs on golf karts or karts permitted]

Oh man, that sounds awful PDGA Pro Tour status, they don't do kegs but they do Karts, once you use karts, it's all over, next the nice clothes, the big bousm waitress, Golf Shoes, OH GOD NO, not Golf Shoes!!!!!! Arrrrugh!! ;)

Take care, have FUN, Throw Plastic!
B.J. (bogeyman) Ondo
Yea, I'm against the idea of golf carts, a real course shouldn't be able to have golf carts!
I say mulligans should be allowed

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968